MULTI ENGINE RATING
Multi-Engine Rating allows the pilot to fly any aircraft that has more than one engine. Pilots will experience the improvement in aircraft performance capability along with an increase in speed, power, and rate of climb. Managing the complexity and workload of a multi-engine aircraft is rewarding.
1. Private or Commercial Pilot license.
2. Current FRTO and COP/RT/R license.
3. Should have passed Pilot’s technical examination (Specific) conducted by DGCA.
4. Physical Fitness: Class I Medical
5. Age: Above 18 years. 6. Duration: One months.