Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Course
A Commercial Pilot License (CPL), is a license that permits the holder to act as a pilot of an aircraft and be paid for his/her work.
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE INCLUDING NIGHT RATING AND BUILD
- Up time.
- 25 Hours dual flying.
- 10 Hours instrument rating flying
- 30 Hours solo flying
- 58 Hours solo build up time
- 3.MULTI ENGINE RATE
- 7 Hours dual flying.
- Minimum age of seventeen years 17 years on date of joining the course.
- Successful completion of 10 + 2 with Mathematics and Physics
- Pass medical examination (Class I) from a DGCA approved medical Centre.
- Proficient in English